Saturday, May 15, 2021

DARED TO TELL THE TRUTH: Blackout | Book by Candace Owens, Larry Elder | Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster

Owens says:  

I learned conservatism through my grandfather; I didn't know that was the name. I didn't know these were conservative principles. Starting his life on a sharecropping farm. Working tremendously hard. Five years old, picking cotton and laying tobacco out to dry on a farm, and today he now owns that farm. Candace Owens

You can be poor, middle class, or rich - it doesn't matter. The black card will still confer upon you an entire history of oppression, even if you've never been oppressed. Flash the black card, and most white people will cower. Candace Owens 

I like to say now that the reason I'm conservative is because I used to be a liberal, and I learned a lot.


Now the reason that we're seeing so many people flee the Left - I like to call them liberal refugees, like myself - is because they do not allow you to think freely. If you agree with them 95 percent and disagree on 5 percent, you are essentially excommunicated. You're not allowed to be a liberal anymore. You're not allowed to be a Democrat anymore.

Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/candace-owens-quotes

About her new book:



No comments: